Sunday, March 30, 2014

That is certainly the truth. There were times in the past that I would hear someone say something that I felt would make a good statement in a book or I would see something on TV that I knew would be perfect to slide into one of my unfinished books. I wouldn't write it down feeling I would certainly be able to remember it by the time I got back to the computer. No, within 2 minutes I was trying to think just how the statement or remark was said.  So the words were lost never to be remembered by me. How I carry a little pad and pen inside my pocketbook and if I think of something that I might use or see something that I think would fit in  my books I will quickly jot it down. That way it is there for me to ponder over using. It is not that I am getting old and can't remember - It is that in these days and times there is just too much to have to remember.  That makes sense to me and makes me feel a lot better about growing old.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment