Monday, April 21, 2014

There are times that I think would be wonderful if I could just slip back into my childhood and relive some of those wonderful, carefree days. This is one of those days that I wish I could turn back time. I have several good friends that will soon be making their final journey to Heaven and even though I know there will be no more pain and suffering my heart still hurts for the family.
If you were lucky while growing up you are surrounded by nothing but dreams of what tomorrow will bring. Simple dreams of running in the fields and playing in the creek was what I was blessed with as a child. My biggest concern was which tree I was going to climb and conquer. I played hide and seek with cousins during the day and dodge ball in the afternoon with Mama and Daddy.
Yes, I was blessed as a child as I am blessed as an adult. I have wonderful memories of my childhood and blessed with a loving family and friends in my life.
I thank God for every minute He gives me with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment